Duration Of Course:
3 Year (SIX Semesters)
· Examination Pass(H.S.C. 10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured 40% marks at 12th Std.
· Two years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
· Three Year Diploma Course (after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard) of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
· Every eligible candidate has to pass a Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the respective Institute/College.
As Per Pune University Norms. Please Check Syllabus & Detail Information http://www.unipune.ac.in/Syllabi_PDF/revised_2013/com/BBA_Final_17-9-13.pdf
1. 10th Mark Sheet / Certificate
2. 12th Mark Sheet / Certificate
3. Leaving/Transfer Certificate
4. Six Passport Size Photographs
3. Human Resource Management
4. Service Sector Management
5. Agri Business Management
Facilities (Inclusive of Fees) :
- Regular Lectures from Academic & Industrial Experts.
- Corporate Presentations
- Events/ Seminars/ Workshops etc.
- Guest Lectures
- Centralized Location.
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Library Facility
- Internet Lab.
- Placement Assistance
- Industrial Visit & Trip
- Well equipped infrastructure facility
- Soft skills and Personality Development sessions
For any further details contact:
Ms. Deepali Sonawane
Mobile: 8805105290 / Tel: +91-20-24432451/ 52